Spring 2023 Givers Gain Grant Cycle
Each year the BNI Foundation opens our Givers Gain Grant Cycle for one month in the Spring and Fall. We are excited to announce the Spring 2023 Grants Cycle which is open from March 1 – 31, 2023.
Givers Gain Grants are one of the important “Pillars of Success”, which is the moniker given to the 3 programs of the BNI Foundation. Over the last 25 years that the BNI Foundation has been providing monetary assistance to schools, educational organizations, and other student-focused programs around the world. Together, we have fundraised over $3.5 Million USD to help improve the educational circumstances facing financial instability that negatively affect educational opportunities. Our grants aim to help the most students as possible, leading to our grants funding programs and supplies that benefit 100s or 1,000s of students each cycle.
For Those Interested in Applying
We encourage all eligible organizations to apply for a Givers Gain Grant but we know that the process can often times be a daunting task. When preparing to apply for BNI Foundation’s Givers Gain Grants, follow these tips to make sure you’re providing the best information possible about your organization and programs.
- Be specific. Organizations that provide specific projected impact numbers or details about how the grant will be used have a higher likelihood of being awarded a grant.
- Don’t be afraid to ask. If you’re unsure about the grant process or have a question, please email us at email@example.com and someone from our team would be happy to answer any questions!
- Have a relationship with someone in BNI. Although we want to help as many students as possible, the BNI Foundation is still growing and are only accepting applications from those that have a relationship with a BNI Member, Director, Chapter, or Global Support Team.
More Information about Eligibility
The BNI Foundation awards grants by referral only. A school or educational organization must have a relationship with a BNI Chapter, Member or Business Voices Team in order to be eligible for a grant. If you know of an organization which would benefit from a grant but does not yet fulfil this criteria, this may be an excellent opportunity to build a relationship with their nearest chapter. Please contact us for guidance if required.
The grant monies should fund projects which:
- Benefit the largest possible number of children (i.e., do not primarily provide items which will become the property of students)
- Enhance the classroom and learning environment
- Support, where possible, multiple classrooms, teachers or instructors
Grants are awarded in Spring and Fall after a 4-week open-application cycle. Recipients may only apply for a grant once within a rolling 12-month period. The number of grants awarded is dependent upon the number of applications received and the amount of available funds at the time of the funding cycle and is subject to change.
We look forward to receiving applications from organizations with a primary focus on children’s education and, if successful, to building relationships with these organizations for years to come.